Wednesday 15 January 2014

On a whim.






Well I have decided  to go out on a whim. Well to be honest I Igor locked out my house and the dear wife has my keys.
We were all ready this morning so we left to take my wife to work then I had to pop and see my mum to check see was ok as she is elderly but still quite active but she lives alone and i do worry about her so check on her most days .
To day was not that different from the normally so far. Then after visiting mum I had to take My son to school. This is about a 30 mile round trip that I do on a daily basis.






| had dropped my son at school and it was time to return home to get on with the homely chores. When l got there | quickly realised that the keys l had given to my Wife to lock the front door when We left were not returned to me therfore not allowing me any access
to my house. Ahhhhhhhh......
Not one to give up easily I'd decided right | should go and make the use of this missfortunte event and have a day out somewhere. then a son davvned on me "ah no fuel" or rather very little. So o opted to stay local. Not sure is many people would do this but it's a great opportunity to see Where you live from a Completely different perspective.
There are quite a few nice spots that can be found if your willing to loom for them.
| opted for Clevedon. This is not far from me and | expect you may have heard of it especially the peir.
There is a small Coast road and it is a Iovelly spot if you want to stop and just look at the sea ans have a nice
It was a cold day and there was a heavy frost the night before so the ban did feel somewhat damp but | did have a few provisions in there for emergencies so was ok for the day ahead.
This is the Iovelly thing about my Camper | don't have to do Without. Why would | have to call out a Iocksmith to get me into my house when | Could use this opportunity to go and have another day out in my van?
cheers people. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment