Wednesday 20 November 2013

I'm feeling the SAD

Well it's that time of year again summer has ended  and its heading into the autumn and vastly approaching winter. myself and many other people suffer from depression. We suffer badly with the old seasonal affective disorder. this is not a nice time. We straight for sunshine....
I am sat at home typing this and looking out of the window the sky is grey it is raining, it is cold and it is dampening my spirits.
I think the best thing we can do when we feel like this is to get out into the fresh air even if the fresh air is cold is damp and wet. We are creatures of the nature if we are deprived of the things that make us happy with regards the weather we feel sad.
My solution to this problem is not a complete solution but I find it helps I get out in my camper and I try and enjoy what is there it may be cold it may be wet but at least I am still outside enjoying it regardless of what it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment